Whether you’re behind the wheel or above the clouds, travelling can be fun. It can also be very costly if you don’t prepare before your trip begins. With Nerium’s Power Up conference right around the corner, it’s time to start planning for your Sydney travels so you can get the most bang for your buck.
To help you save money during your time in Sydney, we’ve compiled a list of travel hacks you should take advantage of to keep your money where it belongs – in your hands.
- When flying into Sydney, you will land at Sydney Airport which is about a 25-40-minute drive from the city. If you choose to fly into Sydney, remember to checkout sites like CheapFlights that may offer more affordable deals from your location.
- Apps like Expedia and Webjet are also a great way to search for round-trip plans that fit your budget.
- You know how road trips go; stop at the petrol station to fill up the tank and use the bathroom, end up checking out with all the snacks and drinks you can hold! Before hitting the road, remember to pack some snacks and read these helpful tips on how to get more mileage out of your vehicle.
- Parking facilities near Wesley:
Secure Parking – Piccadilly – located directly below the Wesley, accessible via 137 Castlereagh Street
Secure Parking – Hilton – located across the road from the Wesley
Wilson Parking – Citigroup – located across the road from the Wesley
There are many ways for you and your team to navigate around Sydney during the Power Up conference. Check out the following options and remember to download any supplemental apps to your devices:
- Before arriving in Sydney, make sure to check out food and restaurant review sites, like Dimmi This can help you put together a plan and stick to a budget prior to the Power Up conference.
- Eat with a group and order share plates instead of ordering a meal for yourself.
- Fancy a night in, but want something different to eat? Uber Eats deliver from a wide variety of Sydney restaurants, right to your door!
- And don’t forget, lunch will be provided on Day 2 of Power Up.
- Pack light! This makes traveling easier and you don’t have to worry about additional bag fees when flying. You can also use the hotel’s laundry room/services to wash any clothes you might need again.
- Limit the number of devices you travel with. Bring an iPad or tablet to take notes, check email and connect with family instead of lugging around laptops, cords and notepads.
- Bring comfy shoes. Comfort is key when walking throughout the hotel and going out on the town. Also, remember to check the weather prior to departure so you can pack accordingly.
- Hotels will often provide toiletries such as a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and shampoo, but if you must bring your own from home, use travel-sized toiletries to save space and money.
- Roll your clothes when packing instead of folding. It saves valuable space. Plus, you can always iron your clothes once you arrive at the hotel.
- Remember, you’re going to want to leave room for all the merchandise you’ll be purchasing from the Nerium Store!
- Take advantage of Nerium’s negotiated rates to get save money when you book your stay at the Hilton Sydney. Simply enter the code ‘GNERC’ when booking your accommodation direct with the hotel. Be sure to get in early, rooms are limited. http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/S/SYDHITW-GNERC-20180321
- Share a room with a team member or fellow Brand Partner to split the room bill.
- Check the amenities! Hotels often offer amenities such as free airport shuttles, complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and access to laundry appliances, which can save you a bundle of money on your trip.
Traveling can now be fun and affordable as you prepare for the Australia & New Zealand Power Up conference in Sydney on 23-24 March at the Wesley Conference Centre.
For further information on the Power Up event visit – events.bizzabo.com/powerup
We can’t wait to see you in March!